BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jocelyn W.
Wendy's is a very nice and clean restaurant and the food is great! i highly recommend the baconator.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
I enjoy Wendy s for there fresh never frozen beef and there cheese frys are the best i recommend 100%
RUTH N.
Corbin, KY
Love Wendy's and I love the 4 for $4.00 menu!!! A lot of food for the price!!! Love the salads too!!!
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
I love Wendy's sandwiches as well as their salads and new French fries. Their new fries are amazing.
PM G.
Orlando, FL
the frostyyyyy is theee best. I buy one every time I can. I love the chocolate frosty is my favorite.
Katrina C.
best fast food restaurant, never frozen. so cheap. never disappoint i always go here when i'm hungry
Jade B.
Northfield
I love Wendy’s! Greenfield, MA Wendy’s is always very friendly, welcoming, and easy to order from! ❤️
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
IF YOU HAVEN"T TRIED BACONATOR FRIES YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!! These may be my favorite fast food item.
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
The burgers here are pretty good, but the fries are even better! Everything else is fairly mediocre.
Maria D.
We like their deals. The food tastes decent for fast food. Their burgers are good. A family favorite!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?