BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Julz L.
I love their 4 for 4 deal. Cheap and yummy, can't really ask for more. I hope they dont get rid of it.
Frankie H.
Clay, WV
Love the son of a baconator! And of course the frosty's! By far one of my top favorite fast food places
Rachel R.
Toronto, ON
I really love the taste of their burgers and their poutine. I would definitely recommend it to friends
Marie S.
Fort Drum, NY
Can't go wrong with Wendy's! LOVE their nuggets and their baked potato. Don't forget to order a frosty!
Chelsey P.
Wellston
The strawberry lemonade is my favorite thing on the menu. I stop and get one almost daily before work.
Sarah M.
Pearl, MS
Love the Wendy's #1 cheeseburger! It has been my favorite for years and it only gets better with time!
Grace T.
Whittier, CA
The number 8 is so good. Also get the $2 keychain for a frosty every time you order. Such a great deal.
Christa M.
Waterford, MI
A little over priced on some of there products. Service pretty bad at most of the locations around me.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I love wendys friends and chicken nuggets! they're my go to! I always recommend the fries and a frosty!
justice r.
Merrillville, IN
Baconator. That's all I really have to say. I think wendys is the best fast food restaurant out there.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?