BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
I love their fries, I wish there was one closer to my house. When in doubt about dinner, it's my go to
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I love Wendy's chicken nuggets and spicy Caesar salad. Can't forget my favorite sweet and sour sauce!!
megan d.
Their spicy chicken sandwich is good. I like their chicken nuggets too. Everything else is hit or miss.
Emily M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite restaurants ever. best chicken nuggets!!!!!!! I go all the time and I am not ashamed
Rachel R.
Toronto, ON
I really love the taste of their burgers and their poutine. I would definitely recommend it to friends
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
frosties!!! they are amazing the price is awesome. my mom use to use this as a treat for us growing up
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Apple pecan chicken salad is my go to for on the go lunches. No dressing needed. Light yet fills me up.
Frankie H.
Clay, WV
Love the son of a baconator! And of course the frosty's! By far one of my top favorite fast food places
Regina M.
Barely eating any outside fried foods, I found their grilled chicken sandwich to be delicious and light
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
The food is delicious 1000% but the customer service, at least in my locations, is very unsatisfactory.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?