BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kim J.
My favorite items from Wendys are their fries and their lemonades. Oh and the salads. Can't forget the chicken wraps. And all of those items are affordable. I would crave their fries when i was pregnant, i guess they were the closest thing i could find to boardwalk fries
Samantha A.
I love wendys. My go to items are the chicken wrap and the chili. Its filling and comforting at a good price. I also love the frostys and if you buy a keychain its free frostys for a year! I also like the variety of the menu compared to other fast food.
Kate K.
Love their chili! I also love the chicken salads. I like the pecan one when I am having a sweet and salty kick. I also like the Mediterranean one. Not super healthy but better compared to alternatives.
Jessica M.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite item on Wendy's menu would have to be their chicken sandwiches. They are so juicy! I usually get one at least 3 times a month. Wendy's is very quick and they always get my orders correct. I love that about them.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like Wendy's. They have a great selection of food. I like how their menu is a little. It different then normal burger menus. They are very affordable for a fast food place. I love how their burger are never frozen.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I enjoy Wendy's because it is a quality fast food. You can eat a Wendy's meal and feel like you've satisfied your hunger. That's important, especially on road trips. It does cost more than others, but it is worth that difference in my opinion.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
Wendys has the freshest tasting burgers hands down! The burgers are so flavorful and the fixin's are so fresh. The kinds of burgers and chicken sandwiches are so different from other burger fast food places, it feels like something from home. Fresh buns, homemade fries, great salads, I would recommend to anyone
Brianne C.
Dublin, OH
I trust Wendy's the most in fast food besides Chick-fil-A. I've never gotten sick after eating their food like I have other brands. I normally get a Frosty, which is always delicious. They also have a good value menu, kids menu, and variety.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this restaurant, especially their cheesy fries and frosties! Affordable prices for good tasting fast food. I go there at least every month and it never disappoints, definitely will continue to come back.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
i love the 4 for 4 with the junior bacon cheeseburger and i always switch out the regular nuggest for the spicey nuggets, the bbq sauce is so good and i love their fries. i also enjoy the chili.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?