BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mika W.
Salt Lake City
Wendys is great when you’re on a budget. The jrbacon cheeseburger is a great choice on a budget and i didnt know this before but you can replace the mayo with ranch and get a really good jr bacon ranch burger. I live that theres bacon on it and tomato and lettuce which you dont get with a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
I love Wendy's french fries but only when there fresh though. And I they have mini frosty you can get and dip your fries in. Yum. Great little snack in these hot summer days
Kelly M.
I go to Wendy's frequently and rarely have bad service no matter where I go. You can't beat their 4 for 4 deal if you are trying to grab something quick and budget friendly.
jordan l.
I love Wendy's but it's a little pricey and always busy, but the four for four deal they have now is awesome it feels you up and it's delicious! I love the chicken bacon ranch sandwich it's so good
Ronda S.
Vancouver, WA
Wendy’s hamburgers are different than most places. The flavor is delicious their buns are always fresh. I especially love Wendy’s taco salad. The salad comes separate so you can put it together. Salad, tortilla chips, chili, sour cream, salsa. Put everything together or leave something off your choice.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Wendy's is so good! <3333 The food is always fresh and well made, the fries are never greasy and I've never been disappointed. Well there was a time the fries were..well a little moldy but that thankfully was a one time occurrence and never had the problem again lol :)). Great food for an OK price!
Skylar S.
Sarasota , FL
Wendy's has been consistently good over the last 30 years of my life. The hamburgers are excellent, their chicken sandwiches are great, their chili and baked potatoes are wonderful.
Michaela C.
Wendy's is pretty good as a fast food place.  The spicy chicken sandwich and spicy chicken go wrap are my favorite things, and their seasonal/specialty cheeseburgers are usually tasty, too.  They have upped their game with the french fries recently - much better now than they were a year ago.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
The food from Wendy's is really good and authentic. The beef tastes good the chicken tastes amazing, my favorite thing is the spicey chicken wrap. Absolutely delicious.
Kayla W.
I am not much of a fry person, but I love Wendy's fries. I also don't like fast food except for Wendy's. I think their quality is so much better than other fast food restaurants. My husband loves their chicken nuggets and I love their chili. I definitely recommend Wendy's if you're going to eat fast food!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?