BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Giulliana P.
I really like their grilled chicken sandwich. Their fries are good and their ice creams are good as well.
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
Wendy's is really good they are fast so you can go during lunch, the prices are good even the value menu!
Julie C.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Been going to Wendy's for 30+ years. Had the chili today. Love the double stack. Not a fan of the fries.
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Typical fast food place. Not the best but cheap. Not as greasy as McDonalds but not as good as chic-fil-a
Christy O.
Something for my whole family. They have healthy options too and my husband gets his guilty pleasure too
Genesis G.
Raleigh, NC
Ther burgers are amazing. Always nice and fresh and it melts in your mouth. Not bad for being fast food.
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
So good every time I go. The fries are nice and crispy. the burgers full of flavor and great ingredients.
Kayla W.
Boyle, MS
Their chocolate frostys are my favorite. Most of the time I go to wendys just to get a chocolate frosty.
May L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love eating at Wendy's they have the best vanilla milkshake and is the place to go to when your hungry.
Lyndsey A.
Tulsa, OK
I love Wendy's ! My food is always fresh and made well ! I've never been disappointed by going to Wendy's
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?