BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Like their asian cashew salad, spicy chicken nugget sandwich, and chicken sandwiches are really good too
Cecilia S.
Great food and fast service go there on Sunsay after Church. Jr Berger and fries. Also love your Salads.
Haley S.
Silver Spring, MD
Wide variety of foods! Great options for sizing. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy and fast! The frosty are great!
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Sarah L.
I love Wendy's! Such great good at a good quality and most of the food is ok for you! I love the salads!
Genesis G.
Raleigh, NC
Ther burgers are amazing. Always nice and fresh and it melts in your mouth. Not bad for being fast food.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't care what anyone says Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets out of all the major fast food chains!
Nitza B.
Puerto Rico
I buy the 4 pack and a large chocolate frosty, I love them so much I can go every day! good quality food.
Brooklyn B.
Hudson, NC
This is always my go to fast food restaurant. They're always so good & quick. Always fresh never frozen!
Heather V.
Georgetown
I like their burgers , fries, Frostys, An the chili ... omgosh I love the taco salad.. highly recommended
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?