BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Nothing better than a Wendy's single with cheese. Dipping my fries in my Frosty is my second favorite item.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
Great options for people on low carb diets. Chicken sandwhiches with no bun are juicy. Salads taste fresh.
Brenda C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Love my baconator ommmmggg its sooo delicious!!!! Its alittle expensive but im Craving that right now lol.
Amanda C.
Went to the one in my hometown 4 months ago, got a single and fries and Food Poisoning....never going back.
Ke'Andra W.
Huntsville
I love Wendy's. I eat the 4 for 4 almost every day. Very affordable food. I like the nuggets and the fries.
LYNN P.
Easthampton , MA
Had a double stack today. It was greasy and sloppy. Nothing really to it. Getting disappointed with Wendy's
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love Wendy's. My favorite meal is the 4 for 4 with the cheese burger! It's so good and cheap!
Kara D.
New Castle, DE
I like the value menu at Wendy's. The fries there are really good and I like the sea salt they put on them.
Betty P.
Warren, MI
Great tasting, served quickly and with a friendly smile. Consistently good food. Best value for the money.
Brandi B.
Mount Sterling, KY
By far the best fast food restaurant around! If there's a Wendy's I'm usually there before any where else!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?