BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I love their 4 for 4 deal which is very affordable and includes everything that would be make a value meal.
Leslie C.
My favorite and go to is the spicy chicken sandwich. Most of the time it is always tasty and hits the spot.
Amy C.
We enjoy Wendy's every once in awhile. They are a little pricey unless you have coupons. Enjoy the Frosty.
Lexi B.
Marietta, OH
I loved there chicken nuggets there original crispy chicken sandwich there spicy chicken sandwich and fries
Brooke B.
lockport, NY
Live the sea salt fries absolutely my favorite! I love the little deals they have. I love the chicken here
Edmarie B.
Syracuse, NY
Wendys, love freaking wendys I go every single day, i love the salads, jr bacon, wraps, strawberry lemonade
Dawn A.
Frazeysburg, OH
Always fresh veggies love the 4 for $4 promotion. Love Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets and sandwich and chili
Brittney G.
Gasquet
Quality food at a bargain price! Food might be fast but the quality is unlike any chain you will ever find
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Nothing better than a Wendy's single with cheese. Dipping my fries in my Frosty is my second favorite item.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
Great options for people on low carb diets. Chicken sandwhiches with no bun are juicy. Salads taste fresh.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?