BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nanci A.
Their new bacon ranch fries are my favorite, ooo and their Siracha fries are to die for! Yummy in my tummy!
Leslie C.
My favorite and go to is the spicy chicken sandwich. Most of the time it is always tasty and hits the spot.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Wendys is really the ony fast food place I go to. I love their fries and chicken nuggets. And the frostys!!
Kelly U.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love Wendy’s fries, they are my favorite ones. The chicken tenders are good too, I order those most often
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Its good as a fat food. They solve the lunch but that good to eat all the days. The hamberguers are so good
Nicole C.
Jacksonville, NC
Love the 4 for $4. Its great when you have children. The other prices are a little high. Love the frosty!!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
We like Wendy's they have better burgers than McDonald's ,and they usually have good deals to choose from!
Ashley B.
Elm city, NC
Always a rest place to grab something quick after getting off second shift when everything else is closed.
Nuri M.
4 for $4 is a ticket to heaven on earth. If you eon't want to budget, go for a son of baconator. Day made!
I love wendys they always have some good deals. Food is good,never greasy.taste good. I love their burgers.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?