BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jordan B.
I love their 4 for $4 deal! It is cheap, has variety, and fills you up for less than most other restaurants.
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
I only go for the 4 for 4 and the lemonade. My stomach always hurts after though.Probably should stop going.
Mike H.
Somerset, PA
They have the best burger's of all the fast food places. Nobody leaves hungry. They have the best fries too.
Jessica C.
Good food, fairly cheap. Fries and frosty are the best. Good value menu if you aren't looking to spend a ton.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH
Wendy's 4 for $4 will be the death of me. I'm a very busy person so on the go I will usually grab this deal!
Kimberly L.
My favorite place to get chicken nuggets. You have to try the spicy ones! Decent portion sizes for the price.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
I love Wendy's frostys. I literally go there for that and the fries. Dip the fry in the frosty = perfection.
Lasherry A.
I love there chicken blt and it is basically always fresh. It taste like real food and they have good deals.
Wendy's is always my second or first go to when I'm on the run or need something quick to pick up food from .
Lori W.
Hollywood, FL
Lately I'm stuck on the 4 for $4. The value can't be beat. You are able to substitute the drink for a frosty.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?