BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
M L.
Columbus , OH
Wendy's restaurant is a fast food establishment known nationwide. They have kids meals and hamburger and chicken sandwich also, fries and salads. Food is good for when on the run or a late night trip
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I really liked Wendy's in the 80s. The burgers and fries seem fresher and non processed. My family does like a burger once in a while. The cost is slightly higher than other fast food burger shops. Feeding a family of 4 cost us over 25 dollars. When only buying for the kids-- we go to McDonalds- its cheaper.
Kelsey T.
I love Wendy's options. I tried their new chicken sandwich recently and it was very good. And I was able to get a side salad instead of fries and was surprised at how fresh and good the salad was. Very good for a fast food place!
emma s.
kankakee
Although I'm extremely upset about the removal of spicy chicken nuggets from the menu, Wendy's still has a lot of other great options. My top favs off the menu are taco salad, passion fruit tea chillers, and of course everyone knows that you can't go to Wendy's without getting a frosty and fries (chocolate is my fav!!).
Arielle M.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I recently fell in love with Wendy's, especially their fruit drinks they have. I always prefer the strawberry lemonade. I tried the other ones but they don't always taste the same it depends on the person who is fixing them. I love their chicken nuggets and French fries.
Kailyn M.
Out of all fast food places Wendy's is my favorite that cheese fries and I love their chicken nuggets they always make sure you have fresh food their drinks are really large which I don't mind because I like to have bigger drinks
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I have always been a huge fan of Wendy's burgers! They are always fresh and juicy and are easily the best fast food burgers around. I can't say much for any of their other products since I don't eat there often. However, they're 4 for $4 is unbeatable!
Tierney R.
Wendy's is my go to restaurant when I want to pick up something quick to eat but don't want to spend a whole lot of money. My favorite thing to order is the 6 count nuggets and a value fry. Their customer service is normally decent but the food is always as expected.
Kirsti R.
i love their spicy chicken sandwiches on a pretzel bun although its packed with calories. the fries are ok but i must admit that every time i go there they always have hot ready to go food and i dont have to wait long at all.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho ya que sus comidas saben ricas. Me encanta su spice chicken y su asiago chicken ranch aunque también me gusta los de res. Aveces es costoso comprarse una oferta regular pero aun así uno continua hiendo a comprar.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?