BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Chelsie L.
Muncie, IN
Son of a baconator is amazing. I love bacon so much. Price isn't bad either. !!!! The chicken is great also.
Eileen M.
Lines are long when I go and it takes a minute for them to make the food. Not all Wendy's are the same though
Anna D.
Washington, DC
A Wendy's drive thru is close to my house. The burgers are great! They do taste fresh and I like the variety.
Norma N.
Mundelein, IL
I really recommend Wendy's food what can I say I worked for 15 years for Wendy's's I know is really good food
Katie T.
Owensboro, KY
Their grilled chicken wraps are good, and so is the spicy chicken sandwich. The food is always hot and good.
Alyssa C.
Plainfield, IL
I will forever love Wendy's spicy nuggets. If you like spicy food and nuggets you have to get spicy nuggets.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
I love the food from wendys hands down way better then Burger King in my opinion. The burgers are delicious !
Samantha G.
Bella Vista, AR
I always order their Baconator sandwich and oh my stars. I fell in love at first bite and I keep coming back.
Jordan B.
I love their 4 for $4 deal! It is cheap, has variety, and fills you up for less than most other restaurants.
Rachel S.
Charleston , WV
Wendy's is good! It's probably the only fast food restaurant I go to and get something different every time.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?