BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tierra N.
I enjoy Wendy's. It taste good the burgers and fries are delicious. Taste fresh upon order. Fries are crispy.
marissa s.
Meridian, ID
wendys is delish its not very healthy but what do u expect its comfort food its not supposed to be nutritious
Gabby D.
Murrieta, CA
#2 is my all time favorite meal to get at Wendy's. I only get burgers from them and Carl's Jr. They're juicy
Shelby V.
Wendy's has the best strawberry lemonade there is!! Seriously so good! My daughter and I absolutely love it!
Madison T.
Lexington , TN
My kids love Wendy's! They have great food and great service! Love their meal prices as well as their frosty!
kassidy t.
Massillon, OH
Wendys has great food. Good service always. I loveeee the chicken nuggets. Theyre 10x better than mcdonalds.
Shelley M.
Murray, KY
My 6 year old son just loves Wendy's! They always have quality fresh food! He's a big fan of chicken nuggets.
Jordan B.
I love their 4 for $4 deal! It is cheap, has variety, and fills you up for less than most other restaurants.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I never really like Wendy's food. I don't really know why. The only thing I like there is there baked potato
Sara N.
Scottsville, KY
Wendy's is my favorite fast food place to eat. The service is always wonderful and the food is always fresh.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?