BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jessica C.
Good food, fairly cheap. Fries and frosty are the best. Good value menu if you aren't looking to spend a ton.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH
Wendy's 4 for $4 will be the death of me. I'm a very busy person so on the go I will usually grab this deal!
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
I only go for the 4 for 4 and the lemonade. My stomach always hurts after though.Probably should stop going.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
I love Wendy's frostys. I literally go there for that and the fries. Dip the fry in the frosty = perfection.
Lasherry A.
I love there chicken blt and it is basically always fresh. It taste like real food and they have good deals.
Maria Ysabel C.
Only fast food that doesn't make me sick to my stomach. Salads are great and the baked potato is my favorite.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
The milkshakes are the best Wendy's have the best milkshake Wendy's have the best fries they're just awesome
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Its good as a fat food. They solve the lunch but that good to eat all the days. The hamberguers are so good
Ashley B.
Elm city, NC
Always a rest place to grab something quick after getting off second shift when everything else is closed.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Wendys is really the ony fast food place I go to. I love their fries and chicken nuggets. And the frostys!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?