BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tiffany W.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Wendy's is my families all time favorite. We really love that we can go and feed all 5 of us on less than $20.
Angela E.
Sanborn, NY
I love the spicy nuggets and the cheeseburgers. The food is never as greasy as any fast food restaurant I go to
Maya R.
Burr Oak, MI
Wendy's is very good they have lots of good deals like the four for four deal is my favorite thing to get there
Jennifer F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
One of the better fast food restaurants in my opinion. Only burger joint that doesn't make me sick afterwards.
Kenzathome K.
Love this place...Obviously not the healthiest choice but always quick and fresh and definitely budge friendly
Roskita S.
I love these hamburgers. My three kids say this is their favorite fast food place and I got to agree worn them
Jess S.
I am actually full after eating something from here. It doesn't feel like I just ate air. And reasonably priced
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
I always get the home style chicken sandwich and it never disappoints! It is kind of pricey but it really good!
Kym M.
When I go to Wendy's...I always get their spicy chicken sandwiches and spicy chili ..they are really good...
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Who doesn't love a frosty....I can remember being so little and getting these just made everything better ;)
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?