BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kelsey T.
I love Wendy's options. I tried their new chicken sandwich recently and it was very good. And I was able to get a side salad instead of fries and was surprised at how fresh and good the salad was. Very good for a fast food place!
Caitlin C.
I accordingly lives Wendys! Their food is amazing and I eat there from time to time. There really are no cons to Wendys as far as I'm concerned. I'd definitely recommend to all my friends & others who haven't have them a chance.
M L.
Columbus , OH
Wendy's restaurant is a fast food establishment known nationwide. They have kids meals and hamburger and chicken sandwich also, fries and salads. Food is good for when on the run or a late night trip
nish c.
the 4 for $4 has never let me down. wendys spicy chicken nuggets are my favorite thing in the world what more can I say 10/10 would reccomend, these would be great at a wedding, graduation party, baptism, anywhere that you can think of.
Marisol G.
I like eating at Wendy's. One of my favorite things to order are the chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce. There are several things that make Wendy's in my opinion a better fast food restaurant, first you have the option to order chili, or salad instead of fries with all your meals (ain't that great?) sometimes I want chili or a salad and I like having that option and not having to pay more for it. I love their frostys! My favorite is the chocolate frosty. I also think they have the best customer service from all the fast food chains. When I go to their restaurant I usually see that it's clean and a crew member usually goes around asking customers if everything is ok. I haven't seen that in other fast food restaurants. I would love for them to come with more variety in their menu.
Gabby G.
Wendy's is not my favorite fast food option but I love their chicken nuggets for sure! they do taste healthier than the average nugget. I also appreciate their new humor on their twitter account. Very afforadable prices and I will go again for sure.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love Wendy's their chili and cheesy cheddar burgers are amazing! They have great customer service and one of the few fast food chains that doesn't forget an item or 2 every time you order lol! 😄
Brandi S.
Somerset, KY
Wendy's has been a staple in our house for as long as I can remember.  I love that it is a quick alternative when time does not allow for me to cook a homemade meal and I love how economical it is for my family of 6.  One of our favorite things to order is the family size chicken nuggets that more than feeds all my children.
Luanna O.
Norfolk, MA
I haven't had one bad thing from Wendy's yet. In my opinion, Wendy's has better quality food than Mcdonald's and Burger King. Its the perfect fast food place. However, itsn't as cheap as other fast foods but the price is decent.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I really liked Wendy's in the 80s. The burgers and fries seem fresher and non processed. My family does like a burger once in a while. The cost is slightly higher than other fast food burger shops. Feeding a family of 4 cost us over 25 dollars. When only buying for the kids-- we go to McDonalds- its cheaper.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?