BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
Wendy's has a great junior bacon cheeseburger and chili. These items are what I mostly order when going there!
Seanna M.
We are rarely disappointed! This is my daughters favorite fast food place 😃. We stop here when it's last minute
Molly C.
Mt Blanchard, OH
Glad they have options other than just hamburgers! Their chicken wraps are one of my favorite meals on the go!
Angela E.
Sanborn, NY
I love the spicy nuggets and the cheeseburgers. The food is never as greasy as any fast food restaurant I go to
Kristi C.
It's much better than McDonald's and I love their seasonal additions. Their happy meal toys are terrible though
Madison K.
Vonore, TN
The salads really help me maintain a steady weight now that I work a job that I sit down at for hours at a time
Roskita S.
I love these hamburgers. My three kids say this is their favorite fast food place and I got to agree worn them
Jess S.
I am actually full after eating something from here. It doesn't feel like I just ate air. And reasonably priced
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
I always get the home style chicken sandwich and it never disappoints! It is kind of pricey but it really good!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
So affordable. Love the frosty s (which is by far the most affordable ice cream around here) and the chili
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?