BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I love Wendy's even tho it is more expensive than a bk or McDonald's, it's better quality food and so worth it
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Awesome fast food, their healthy selections are awesome. Really like their greengreen tea. Go about once a week
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
They have amazing salads!!! I never thought of buying a salad from a fast food place but theirs is to dye for,
Griselda O.
Cicero, IL
#6 chicken sandwich is my favorite ever!! It beats all the restaurants !! I eat this at least 2-3 times a month
Zach C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all of the deals at Wendy’s, especially the 4 for $4 deal. Wendy’s is usually pretty good about service.
Ron H.
Lee, NH
Spicy chicken sandwich is my go to! Always good, and the fries are actually potatoes, not reformed potato paste
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
Great and fast. I love the healthy options on the menu. They are geeat and have more options than other places
Mariah F.
oceana, WV
The 4 for $4 deal is great and filling for on the go. It's quick and cheap. The burger quality is always good.
jenn h.
White Plains, NY
I love there salads especially the new taco salad with chips. It tastes delicious and there freaky made burgers
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
So Wendy's is good and I can say I love their green tea! But it is so expensive there and. Or worth the price.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?