BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I love Wendy's even tho it is more expensive than a bk or McDonald's, it's better quality food and so worth it
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
Love that I can feed a family of 5 for like $25. We get everyone the 4 for 4 meals. Everyone is happy and full.
Kandi C.
Florence, AL
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. I always get my food quick and the food has such a great taste.
Madison K.
Vonore, TN
The salads really help me maintain a steady weight now that I work a job that I sit down at for hours at a time
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
They have amazing salads!!! I never thought of buying a salad from a fast food place but theirs is to dye for,
Molly C.
Mt Blanchard, OH
Glad they have options other than just hamburgers! Their chicken wraps are one of my favorite meals on the go!
Nicole J.
Great place to go for food. Their prices are good and I love their spicy chicken nuggets, and their fries too!
Rosemary D.
Johnston, RI
First let me say, fast food is not good for you. Must you eat it... it should be Wendy's. 'Fresh never frozen'
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
Ugh!!!! My go to is the side Ceasar salad, baked potato and chili! My mouth is watering as I make this review!
Wen M.
Freehold, NJ
Always has good food a little bit over priced but good quality but sometimes customer service isn't that great
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?