BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alyssa S.
Murray, KY
Love their chicken nuggets. Reminds me of chicken nugget day back in high school! Great taste for a great price!
Danielle Z.
Out of all the fast food restaurants in my borough. Wendys is the best. Better and more fresh than the rest of em
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
It's fast food, I feel like it's all the same everywhere, you get what you get when you're hungry and on the go.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love that I can get a yummy salad and baked potato with unsweetened iced tea! Eat fast and still do it healthy!!!
Natasha B.
Fremont, OH
Everything is fresh. That is the best part. Love the chilli and bacon cheese burger. The best comfort fast food.
Yar M.
Miami
wendy's love their food is delicious, I love their burgers plus you get excellent care, I love I love their food
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
much more fresh than the other main fast food places with competitive prices. love their burgers more than mcd's
Melanie H.
Winchester, VA
Always great service at my local store. Value food and great taste. I love that they have 2.99 kids meals daily.
Lexy G.
Comstock Park, MI
okay wendy's got some bomb chicken nuggets and fries and their burgers are so good and i love the frostys. 10/10
Taylin G.
Definitely in my top 3 of favorite fast food restaurants. They always have super good food and never disappoint!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?