BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alexis S.
Glasgow
This is one of my favorite fast food places. They have decent burgers and they have the best chicken nuggets besides ChicFilA. The 4 for 4 deal is one of the best deals ever. A burger, 4 piece nugget, a small fry and a soda all for 4 bucks is a hell of a deal. Can't beat that.
Julie M.
Honestly one of my favorite places to eat at, my favorite is the Chicken BBQ salad & their strawberry lemonade, I'm craving it now lol & they have great customer service & are really fast getting your food ready not like McDonalds
Ashlee P.
Fontana, CA
My husband absolutely loves wendys. He would eat here all the time of he could. He gets the chicken sandwiches with asiago cheese. Unfortunately the one by our house closed so there is no more wendys in his future for a while.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Wendy's is great. No matter where you go, you're going to get consistency. It's better than McDonald's and if you don't believe me try one of their burgers. You can tell their lettuce and tomatoes are fresh. They offer cheaply priced menu items, and quite a wide variety of fast food, and even have GREAT healthy options.
Toby T.
WASHINGTON, DC
There is nothing better than a frosty and Wendy's French fries. Their burgers are decent, much better in comparison to other fast food chains, and very affordable! I don't go often, but I enjoy it when I do.
Andreina C.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely love Wendy's! Their restaurants are always clean, their personal always treats you well and the burgers are my favorite among other fast food restaurants. I love the bread! And the fries are always perfect, plus they always have new exciting products and flavors.
Josie S.
I really like both the quality and quantity of Wendy's food. I have had most items from burgers to chicken, salads to potatoes, and even their awesome chili. The only thing I do not care for is their fties. I do jot like the skin on the fries.
Alejandra V.
Dresden, OH
Hi Wendy! You're savage af. The original. The greatest.

But, I ate your food way before you were twitter trending. I am ashamed to say the only bad thing about your food is the size, as I wish there was more to me to eat. That's how good it is. Salads and ice coffees are A+ as well.
Kaitlyn R.
Wendy's is very good and looks a little more real than the mcdonalds patties. I go about three times a month. My favorite thing to get is the chicken nuggets with ketchup and some fries. I've never been to a Wendy's that has good workers.
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
Love me some Wendy's! Such good burgers! And i love their fries. We go about once a month or so, and my kids love it! We love their frosty's too! It's usually always very clean and well maintained. I would recommend Wendy's over a few other fast foods, any day!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?