BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Hannah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Usually great service, food is always hot and prepared well, Drive thru is quick and efficient. Food tastes great
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
I love Wendy's it's a go too when hungry , I love the baked potatoes and the frosties and the strawberry lemonade
Krystal M.
Frostys and their yummy burgers! I'll take it! not great for you but so good yum yum yum! Also their taco salads
Helen L.
New Rochelle, NY
Love the frosty. A great frozen treat to go with your meal. It is a real treat and is delicious and fun to have.
Melina M.
Fort Wayne , IN
Wendy's is very affordable. the food is really really good. and it is affordable. it is a great fast food place.
Rebecca H.
White Plains, NY
Very,very, good chicken nuggetds. Also good chilli. The wait time is a little long but the food makes up for it.
🎰Shon B.
Greenville, AL
I love to order the spicy chicken nuggets from Wendy's. They are so delicious especially when you have BBQ sauce.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
I like the 4 for 4 menu. I can feed myself and my 2 year old for 4 bucks. Instead of the drink we get a frosty. W
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Go late at night and order a baked potato. They're so fresh and amazing, and sometimes I even eat the skin (lol).
jalana w.
Somerset, KY
Wendy's food is the best! I look forward to eating there every chance I get. My favorite is there chicken nuggets
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?