BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Noelle S.
Goldsboro, NC
Freshly made to your request, quick customer service, good quality better for a fast food restaurant. Inexpensive
Brooklynn B.
Mesa, AZ
Wendy's will be my go to place for the 4 for $4 deal! It's definitely one steal of a deal when you are on the go
Maiah H.
Kissimmee, FL
Their new $4 for 4 is amazing. They need to keep that forever. It's everything you've ever wanted in one meal.
Heather C.
Westfield, NY
I'm not a huge Wendy's fan. The chicken nuggets taste weird. Bit the frostys taste amazing on a hot summer day.
Jordan H.
Good on the go quality food for a decent price! The kids love it and I know I won’t break the bank to go there!
Tiffany W.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Wendy's is my families all time favorite. We really love that we can go and feed all 5 of us on less than $20.
KIMBERLY L.
Glen Allen, VA
Single with cheese cheeseburger, Wendy's has the best hamburger out of the fast food chains. Fresh never frozen
Jennifer F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
One of the better fast food restaurants in my opinion. Only burger joint that doesn't make me sick afterwards.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Wendy’s is great love their sea salt fries and chicken nuggets!! Plus those lil baby frosties are awesome too!
Sarah  C.
Carbondale, IL
I go here for the Frosty's and the fries. I love dipping the fries in the Frostys. Great prices and yummy food.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?