BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Georgina B.
Wyoming, MI
Their bacon jr. Cheeseburger is my favorite it has a great taste and the fries at Wendy's are one of my favorites
jalana w.
Somerset, KY
Wendy's food is the best! I look forward to eating there every chance I get. My favorite is there chicken nuggets
Hanna M.
The prices are kind expensive and the fries aren’t always good. Sometime too much salt or get left over bad fries
irene s.
South Plainfield, NJ
I love the 4 for $4 deal. great.idea. especially when u want a different assortment of.food to eat with a drink.
Gabriella K.
Wake Forest, NC
Hands down my favorite fast food restaurant. It's always good food and my general late night run when I'm hungry.
Chelsea G.
Weirton, WV
Wendy's chili is my favorite thing to eat there. It's so good, especially in the winter when you're craving soup!
Rachelle S.
Kimper, KY
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. I don't feel like I'm making horrible food choices when I go there.
A H.
This is my favorite fast food restaurant. The food it better quality than a lot of other fast food burger places.
Amber K.
Newark, OH
I love their food but their prices have gone up so much recently it's ridiculous, we don't eat there as often now
The food is good and best prices. The service is quick. I love chocolate frosty. The offers salads at good prices
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?