BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
I love Aidan and Wendy's their hamburgers are delicious the fries I enjoy with my kids they have a special sometime
Erin I.
Indianapolis, IN
Best chicken nuggets in the fast food industry! Nothing compares, they also have very good fries and great frosties
Ruby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved the spicy chicken nuggets, but sadly they have been discontinued. It would be fantastic if they came back.
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
Wendy's has really great food. They even have some healthy choices, such as salads which actually taste really good
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
Love Wendy's Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers without a bun. Wendy's does a great job accommodating people eating low carb!
Andres J.
IM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THESE HAMGURGERS, the meat is so good, they aren't expensive and they are of a good quality
Gabrielle m.
Jefferson Hls, PA
#6 Spicy Chicken sandwich is delicious. Their new fresh cut fries are also very good! Reasonable pricing, as well.
That's my favorite place to eat a burger , I love them and the fries are the best no body make them as good as them
Benita R.
Tempe, AZ
Great inexpensive restaurant to go to. The 4 for 4 deal is perfect for my children and I. The food is always fresh
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Best cheeseburger compared to other fast food restaurants (except In-N-Out). I also enjoy their fries and Frosties.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?