BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
I prefer Wendy's over any other fast food restaurant. The food just seems much fresher than other places such as McDonalds, Burger kind, etc. More times than not my order is correct and everything is well done. We don't eat out very often but when we do this is one of our top picks. Reasonable price, fresh food, good service.
Ma'Kenzie K.
Jackson,Ms
Love Wendy's they fries be awesome with the sweet-n-sour sauce mixed with some bar-b-que sauce and the burgers be nice and juicy add some good strawberry lemonade and nuggets got you a banging 4 for 4
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Love their 4 for $4 menu. The fries are the best available from a fast food restaurant: not thin out soggy, the skin is still on and they're perfectly salted with sea salt. Just about everything I've tried here is delicious and tastes fresher than what you could get at McDonald's.
Heather M.
Pelham, AL
Wendy's has pretty okay food. The 4 for $4 is a great deal, it's normally what I get. What really got me to go to Wendy's though, is their Twitter account roasting people. It's a hilarious way to connect with younger people and I would totally recommend them based on that alone.
Kelly M.
Great food and always have deals and sales. Love the new automatic ordering system to make it faster to get in and out. Hopefully they will all have them soon. I will and always have come back to Wendy's
Mary S.
I love Wendy's. I love that they have fresh, never frozen, meat. Their frosties are my favorite & I even have a key-fob card for a free child's size frostie every time you purchase anything else for a whole year!
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
Wendy's is a very good fast food restaurant and they have a drive-through I am Julie eating at Wendy's they aren't expensive I go not too much but I do go out a little bit I would definitely recommend this for anybody that has a Wendy's near them
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Wendy's is an alright place to eat. It's incredibly inexpensive, which is great. You can get a lot of food for very little money. It's not the greatest place in the world to eat but it's definitely one of the better fast food places where you can eat.
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
I love Wendy's! I love to get cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, or fries. Everything is always so delicious. They definitely have the best burgers compared to any other fast food restaurant.
Aije T.
Wendy's has the best-tasting cheese and I find their burgers to always be at a pleasantly hot temperature. The cheese is always melty and squishy inside. Wendy's has some kind of magic dust in their french fries, because these are the only fries that taste like potatoes. I also really love chocolate Frosty's for dessert.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?