BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
NORMAL. Sinceramente prefiero otros restaurantes antes que Wendys pero si no me queda de otro no lo rechazo hahaha
Benita R.
Tempe, AZ
Great inexpensive restaurant to go to. The 4 for 4 deal is perfect for my children and I. The food is always fresh
Hannah l.
Hamilton, OH
I usually only go to Wendy's just for their chicken nuggets and sometimes a soda. But I really do love their food.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL
I love wendys four for four. It comes with a burger,nuggets,fries, and a drink. It is so convincing and taste good.
Amy C.
Seneca
The son of the baconater is the best....it's juicy and very tasty..... also the baconatet fries are amazing too....
Kat E.
Denver, CO
Tasty food for not a lot of money. Service is generally good and if they mess up your order they fix it right away.
Nelly C.
Fountain Hill, PA
Wendy's has something on the menu for every type of person... Delicious.. feel good that is definitely affordable.
Annaleesah P.
I love Wendy’s (: they have the best Icecream. I usually get their chicken nuggets. I love their icecream more tho
Sabrina R.
San Antonio, TX
I love Wendy's! I love their fries and burgers! My LO who is an extremely picky eater will never turn down Wendy's!
Anne S.
Winton, CA
The bacon fries here are sooooo good also I love their frosties. It is a little on the expensive side for fast food
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?