BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
Anytime I have gotten the 4 for $4 I have not been disappointed. The value is fantastic. I usually have leftovers.
Lauren M.
Love the options here! Great salad options, chicken, and burgers. The variety for a fast food restaurant is great.
Kim D.
Love their salads, always fresh, always filling. Price isn't the best but better than the other fast food choices.
Shannon K.
I always get the son of baconator, and I am never disappointed! Always fast and fresh! And the 4 for $4 is a steal!
Tonya B.
Hitchins, KY
Great deals, love love love the Jr Bacon Cheese burger.....cheap and so much better than the other fast food places
Kenzie
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. I always get the baconator fries. I definitely recommend to everyone!
amanda m.
Battleboro, NC
I love their never Frozen Burgers they taste just homemade I actually just had a Baconator today and it was amazing
Jolaynie B.
Yonkers, NY
I always get spicy chicken nuggets and I never get tired of them. They taste amazing and they don't need any sauce
Brianna R.
The Baconator is literally the best sandwich. So good, not too greasy, and very filling. I get it every time I go.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Great food cheap prices never makes me feel sick love having the option of healthier choices like salad and potato
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?