BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Aniah C.
Hampton, VA
Wendy's food is always good to me. It's very full and satisfying, especially the 4 for 4 deal. I get it all the time
Nemesis C.
Orlando, FL
I love the Chicken nuggets and their sweet and sour sauce is one of my favorites. And it's all very decently priced.
Marita W.
West Liberty, KY
Best frosty around. love the jr bacon cheese burger and fries this is what i order every time now they have a 4 for 4
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Wendys chicken nuggets is the best, it is better than any other fast food chain because it is made with real chicken.
Dana D.
Avella, PA
Good food for a great price. Love the hamburgers and chicken nuggets. Always clean and organized. Rarely have issues.
Kim D.
Love their salads, always fresh, always filling. Price isn't the best but better than the other fast food choices.
Mica J.
Tulsa, OK
I order the junior bacon cheeseburger, it's my favorite there! I do low carb so I take off the bun! It's always hot
Peter J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wendy's has a number of affordable products that I can't help but enjoy. They have cheap meals that taste amazing.
Carrie M.
Apollo, PA
The spicy chicken sandwich is delicious. The sweetness of the bun and hotness of the chicken are the perfect combo
Marsha R.
Liberty, WV
I like that they have different options Othman burgers and chicken. The baked potato and chilli is a great option.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?