BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jessica M.
Broad Brook, CT
4for $4 great value an choices the kids enjoy it having alittle bit of both nuggets an a burger or chicken sandwich
Elisa B.
I love wendys burgers because they are juicy and I also like the baconator fries they serve and order it every time
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
NORMAL. Sinceramente prefiero otros restaurantes antes que Wendys pero si no me queda de otro no lo rechazo hahaha
Ruby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved the spicy chicken nuggets, but sadly they have been discontinued. It would be fantastic if they came back.
Hannah l.
Hamilton, OH
I usually only go to Wendy's just for their chicken nuggets and sometimes a soda. But I really do love their food.
Kimberly D.
Fort Smith, AR
My husband loves Wendy's and there cheap meals I love getting there four for four it's a cheap easy grab on the go.
Mica J.
Tulsa, OK
I order the junior bacon cheeseburger, it's my favorite there! I do low carb so I take off the bun! It's always hot
Annaleesah P.
I love Wendy’s (: they have the best Icecream. I usually get their chicken nuggets. I love their icecream more tho
Kelli F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their chicken sandwhiches and my daughter loves the chicken nugget kids meal. Quick service reasonable prices
Kat E.
Denver, CO
Tasty food for not a lot of money. Service is generally good and if they mess up your order they fix it right away.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?