BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Can not go wrong with the 4 for $4. Amazing deal, affordable and filling! And now they offer a chicken sandwich! 🖒🖒🖒
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
Wendy to me taste way better than McDonald's. Feel like quality is slightly better. Have wider range of menu options
Christine Y.
Livonia , NY
My favorite sandwich is asiago ranch chicken sandwich. Grilled or fried chicken ranch sauce asiago cheese and bacon!
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Always makes me feel like I can make somewhat of a healthy choice on the go! Good prices too and very yummy frosties!
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
My family's favorite fast food restaurant. We LOVE there chicken nuggets and frostys. There dollar menu is the best!
Andy A.
Me gusta la comida y la variedad del menu, si tienes prisa este restaurant es una buena opcion para quitar el hambre
Marcie F.
Columbus, OH
Wendy's is my number one fast food. From their spicy chicken sandwich to the their always new-and-improving salads. I
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
Love love love Wendy's for a quick on the go bite or just a simply cheap date night when I don't feel like cooking :)
Carey E.
I really like Wendy's. My favorite thing from Wendy's is their salads. The Apple Pecan Chicken is my favorite salad.
Alexis T.
Good food if your on the go and prices arnt bad. Service is good. Food is ready in under 3 minutes most of the time!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?