BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Danielle D.
Magnolia, AR
Wendy's is the best place to grab a quick meal. Their frosty's are definitely a reason to try it. My favorite item is the spicy chicken nuggets. I haven't found any where else that has them and they are delicious if you like spicy foods.
Kelli R.
California , KY
I love Wendy's because I know that there are options that can be healthy. At a fast food restaurant that is hard to come by. I can stop by after a work out and grab grilled chicken or a small chili and not feel like I've ruined my workout with bad food. It's also always fresh!
Scott S.
Berea, OH
Comparing Wendy's to another fast food restaurant, McDonald's, Wendy's is far superior, the food quality is always excellent. The four for four meal is my favorite, they give you a ton of food for only four dollars. The chicken BLT is my favorite part of the meal but the fries and the drink are also awesome parts of the meal.
Ceceilia T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have been trying to cut out fast food but every now and then I enjoy a cheeseburger and fries I mean who doesn't. I always get the baconnater which is huge but tasty. The fries are always well done and the service is nice. The only thing I don't care for is the prices because I feel like it's as much as a meal at a sit down for one person.
Jordan C.
The cheeseburgers at Wendy's are delicious. Definitely better than the other fast food restaurants. They are juicier and have more flavor. Wendy's also has other options as well like salads, baked potatoes and soups which Makes it easier for those on a budget looking for good food.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
I prefer Wendy's over any other fast food restaurant. The food just seems much fresher than other places such as McDonalds, Burger kind, etc. More times than not my order is correct and everything is well done. We don't eat out very often but when we do this is one of our top picks. Reasonable price, fresh food, good service.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
For being fast food restaurant, Wen's has the freshest and most delicious food.  The menu always seems to have something new and exciting everytime we go.  I really like their soda machine and all the different combination you can chose. The staff is always friendly as well
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
I absolutely love Wendy’s... however I don’t get the burgers like everyone else. I’m a die hard Wendy’s salad lover! The apple pecan chicken salad is so good! and their fries are the best, especially dipped in a chocolate frosty. The chili is awesome too, and the chicken sandwiches!
Melanie B.
Washington, DC
Spicy chicken sandwich with extra mayonaise is one of my favorite fast-food meals to eat, though I don't eat at fastfood often. The chicken is moist, unlike some competitors (McDonald's, etc.), and the flavor is great...not too subtle or too overpowering.
Kay L.
I really enjoy eating at Wendy's. They are generally very good at answering my questions about how they prepare their foods and I never get sick. They are great for people who have dietary restrictions.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?