BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Julyann M.
Today we just tried the chicken wrap grill and it was amazing. The favor was Good. And you can buy 2 for less then $6
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
love wendy's. this is definitely my good to fast foos place. their fries are always iffy but everything is a total go
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I love their spicy chicken Caesar salad, it's the main reason I go to Wendy's it's such a great quality tasting salad
Gayle H.
It's convenient and lots of options. I especially love their baked potato and chili. The salads are pretty good too.
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
I like their hamburgers are much better than other places and I love their potatoes. the service always gives to wish
GERALDINE J.
Norwalk, OH
YOU GET QUICK FRIENDLY SERVICE AND REALLY GOOD FOOD, WOULD RECOMMEND WENDY'S TO EVERYONE FOR A QUICK EASY TO GET MEAL
Casey S.
Kentwood, MI
Who passes up Wendy's?? Probably the best fast food place. Their fries could be better but otherwise they are great.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
My favorite restaurant to get burgers at. They are so juicy and full of flavor. I would pick Wendy's over McDonald's
Victoria w.
I love this restaurant! It is my favorite it has great selection and the 4 for 4 is great! I would totally recommend!
Dana D.
Avella, PA
Good food for a great price. Love the hamburgers and chicken nuggets. Always clean and organized. Rarely have issues.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?