BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
I like their hamburgers are much better than other places and I love their potatoes. the service always gives to wish
Gayle H.
It's convenient and lots of options. I especially love their baked potato and chili. The salads are pretty good too.
Casey S.
Kentwood, MI
Who passes up Wendy's?? Probably the best fast food place. Their fries could be better but otherwise they are great.
Nemesis C.
Orlando, FL
I love the Chicken nuggets and their sweet and sour sauce is one of my favorites. And it's all very decently priced.
savana l.
Apex, NC
Junior bacon cheese burgers are my life. The frosties are so good. I love the french fries as well. I go there alot.
Emily C.
Whippany, NJ
amazing! i always get the 4 for 4 meal. it is such a great deal for only 4 dollars. i love their food and the quality
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Really inexpensive. The food is pretty good. Customer service is a hit or miss. I really like their chicken nuggets.
Gina L.
Greenlawn, NY
Interesting that they've changed their branding a bit. Food still decent in comparison to the other fast food options
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I love their spicy chicken Caesar salad, it's the main reason I go to Wendy's it's such a great quality tasting salad
Jodie R.
Altavista, VA
Love wendys love the hamburgers love everything about wendys.i believe everyone has something they like about wendys
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?