BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Carey E.
I really like Wendy's. My favorite thing from Wendy's is their salads. The Apple Pecan Chicken is my favorite salad.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Wendy's is decent food, but I think they're a little over priced for what it is. I love their chicken nuggets though.
Alexis M.
Great food and cheap. Not very healthy but you should know that going in. I may go 1 or 2 a month. Pro price con fat.
Stephanie L.
Wendy's is one of my most favorite fast food restaurants. My husband works at one and they're clean and well managed.
Isabella L.
Clearwater, FL
Wendy's is one of my favorite FAST food restaurants. I always get two 99 cent cheeseburgers & they're always great!!
JellyFish W.
There good u just have to find the best one were I'm from because some just don't make them right bit they taest good
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
My hometown favorite fast food. I can't resist the spicy chicken. The fries are superior to other fast food as well.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i prefer wendys over all the other fast food places . when they made the 4 for 4 it was a wrap . im so hooked on it !
GERALDINE J.
Norwalk, OH
YOU GET QUICK FRIENDLY SERVICE AND REALLY GOOD FOOD, WOULD RECOMMEND WENDY'S TO EVERYONE FOR A QUICK EASY TO GET MEAL
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
Love love love Wendy's for a quick on the go bite or just a simply cheap date night when I don't feel like cooking :)
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?