BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love their nuggets but I'm not a fan of their fries. Always cold. They do have good burgers and lemonade though too!
jenna h.
Their chicken nuggets are delicious and not greasy, so they don't feel as bad for you as McDonald's chicken nuggets do.
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
Love the 4 for $4 deal. Best thing they have ever done! When the food is hot and fresh it's some of the best fast food.
Karmen G.
Sangerville
Great sevice and a wonderful places to sit. Pleasent atsphere. I go there wheneveri get a chance. Food taste wonderful
Jenessa L.
I probably go to Wendy's more often than I should but I love their food! And their 4 for $4 deal is so hard to pass up!
Olga U.
Orlando, FL
what better than a hamburger that like its very good price and excellent service, and some exquisite sauces next to it
Carrie L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really like their new style of fries. Their chicken nuggets are good too! And the fact that they're open late night.
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
Wendy's is the best. 4 for 4 is all you need comes with fries 🍟 drink 🍹 sandwich and chicken nuggets . My favorite deal
Sara N.
I don't like a lot of fast food places but Wendy's is one of the few I do go to. I love their spicy chicken sandwhich.
Katrina S.
Terre Haute, IN
I don't eat here to often but when I do I get a Chili, a frosty my favorite items from Wendy's. Fast services as well.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?