BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Cheyann C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always get the 4 for 4 it's such a good deal and it gets you fool my kids share one and me and m husband get our own
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Wendy's! I always get the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and their Spicy Chicken Wrap. Their side salad is very good too!
BryAnna F.
Wendy's is delicious! I don't feel like I'm eating a fast food quality hamburger or chicken sandwich here. Great food!
Jaisa W.
Super cheap for good food. Great deals especially the 4 for $4. Very fast service and workers are usually very friendly
Alyssa N.
White Hall, IL
We always enjoy going to wendys and getting the 4 for $4 meal. Its such a great deal and the food is always wonderful.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
They say it's fresh but where I live seems meat is always pressed unjuicy and on the dry side but chili is always good
Jenny C.
Delicious fries. Fresher then other fast food restaurants. Very affordable. High quality fast food. We go once a month.
marisol c.
roma, TX
very good and fast service! the employees are always nice . the food is so delicious you cant find it anywhere else !!
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love Wendy's 20 piece chicken nuggets! Their fries are amazing, especially dipped in a frosty! Absolutely love Wendy's!
jenna h.
Their chicken nuggets are delicious and not greasy, so they don't feel as bad for you as McDonald's chicken nuggets do.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?