BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I try not to each much fast food at all. But if in feeling like i want to get something to eat fast, i will stop here.
Junika J.
The $4 deal is perfect! That's one of the main reasons I still go there. Ive always received great customer service at
Callie L.
One of our favorite places to eat as a family. I especially love their chicken wraps and of course bacon cheese burgers
Christie L.
I love eating here it taste so good I will purchase Wendy's again I love their food it all taste so good it's delicious
Jenny C.
Delicious fries. Fresher then other fast food restaurants. Very affordable. High quality fast food. We go once a month.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Wendy's! I always get the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and their Spicy Chicken Wrap. Their side salad is very good too!
Cheyann C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always get the 4 for 4 it's such a good deal and it gets you fool my kids share one and me and m husband get our own
Erica   F.
Last time I went there, the food was cold and the bun was dry. Not super impressed. It will be awhile before I go back.
stacy r.
Fortville, IN
I use to love eating here the last 3 times I had hair in my food I will not eat here it grosses me out never again eww
Caitlin W.
Of all the fast food restaurants Wendy's is definitely the best. The quality is much better and it always tastes good.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?