BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie W.
avenel
I love to keep it simple and cheap so whenever I go to Wendy's I order the 4 for $4 deal and I must say I LOVE IT!!!!!
reyna h.
4 for 4 is the best thing there right now and I enjoy it so much. Other than that I haven't tried anything else there.
Ashley W.
Love this place! Good food and quality go hand in hand at Wendy's. Nothing beats their salads and bacon cheeseburgers.
SHravan k.
Wendy's has the best fries. I love to hangout with my friends at Wendy's. The service is better on any time of the day
Tracy R.
Atlanta, GA
Love Wendy's, it has spicy hamburgers and I'm in love :3 I'm trying not to go too often but I can't help it. It's nice.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
It's good on occasions not everyone is great depending on locations, I do kinda miss the jalapeño ghost pepper fries :/
Brandy J.
Orangeburg, SC
Wendy's is one of mt favorite fast food resturants. They have the best burgers around here. Always fresh and affordable
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
The foods very good especially for the price. However the customer service is terrible at every one I've ever been too.
stacy r.
Fortville, IN
I use to love eating here the last 3 times I had hair in my food I will not eat here it grosses me out never again eww
Caitlin W.
Of all the fast food restaurants Wendy's is definitely the best. The quality is much better and it always tastes good.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?