BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Learyin M.
Kansas City, MO
It's fast food so it's not healthy but I love their burgers! It tastes so much better then other popular fast food places
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Wendys is my ultimate all time favorite fast food restaurant! The burgers are delicious and the French fries are the best
Adrian R.
Greeneville, TN
My last visit was great. The cashier at the window was very upbeat and got our order correct. Food was delicious as well.
mikayla s.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love their awesome chicken nuggets and fries that come with the 4 for 4 deal that's a great thing to have for the kids
Karen R.
Lewisville, TX
I do like Wendy's but can't always find one as easy as other places. The fries are my favorite. The burgers are good too.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I love Wendy's. They have great prices and great on the go food. My picky eaters even enjoy Wendy's nuggets and burgers.
Hillary D.
Jr bacon cheeseburger and med fry are my go to, always consistent. Good price also. The fries are homemade and not soggy.
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love wendys ice cream and smoothies, there is no place to beat them, I combine with fries and it is totally delightful
chelsea t.
I absolutely love Wendy's from the Spicy Chicken Ceasar Salad to the classic Baconator, they have something for everyone.
Bri C.
Elizabeth, NJ
The burgers are amazing...they taste really fresh and juicy...but its just overall not a healthy place to consume foods.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?