BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Garima K.
Love some of their vegan options! Potatos. Fries. Salads. Great place for when you're in a rush or don't have time to eat
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Looking for a good bowl of chili on the go yummy tasty and cheap head out to Wendy's also don't get there for get there 4
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
They have great food at a reasonable price. They don't always have the nicest workers but great food. I go twice weekly.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love the 4 for $4 deal going on right now. Also love Wendy's chili it's such a great addition to a fast food restaurant.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love Wendy's. My only complaint is their value menu aren't really values any more and the line is always insanely long
Dayanaira M.
my favorite place to go to eat the salad are just perfect and the client service is the best part , very affordable price
Courtney J.
Frosty and 4 for $4. Can't beat it. Love the freshness. At least in my area anyway. The service is always great as well.
K S.
Columbus, OH
I love love love Wendy's . My favorite thing to get on the menu is the 4 for 4. It's a great deal. You can't beat that .
chelsea t.
I absolutely love Wendy's from the Spicy Chicken Ceasar Salad to the classic Baconator, they have something for everyone.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I love Wendy's. They have great prices and great on the go food. My picky eaters even enjoy Wendy's nuggets and burgers.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?