BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kimberly B.
5 stars for Wendies! Their food is great and almost always fresh! The quality of the food is definitely what you pay for.
krista l.
Boise, ID
I love their salads as they are an option being someone with Celiacs. I wish their french fries could be gluten free too!
chelsea t.
I absolutely love Wendy's from the Spicy Chicken Ceasar Salad to the classic Baconator, they have something for everyone.
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
The Wendy's 4 for 4 is my go-to meal. I love the burgers. You can tell they are made fresh and with quality ingredients!
Gina-Marie M.
Medford , MA
I hate to admit but the 4 or $4 is my jam. I always say i'm going to split it or save part for later....never happens lol
Sarah M.
Strongsville, OH
Good for fast food when your on the go. They have fresh tasty food and will make it to what you want which is fantastic.
Adrian R.
Greeneville, TN
My last visit was great. The cashier at the window was very upbeat and got our order correct. Food was delicious as well.
Kristin N.
Oxford, CT
Love the spicy chicken sandwich. The fries leave something to be desired. Nuggets are decent and good value menu options
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
I love Wendy's. They have great prices and great on the go food. My picky eaters even enjoy Wendy's nuggets and burgers.
Meagan C.
I loved the 4 for $4 deal Wendy's had going on! I love their chicken nuggets paired with barbecue sauce! A great pairing!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?