BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
Wendy's has great salads and good chili too. Their burgers are fresh never frozen and taste like they came off the grill!
Kerin G.
MIAMI, FL
Wendy's mediterranean power salad is boss!! I always get it in half size though because the full size is too much for me.
Jessica S.
Bella Vista, AR
We love Wendy’s!!! The 4 for $4 has been a great deal for our family!! It’s enough for all of us and such a great price!!
Their bacon burgers fall in love with a touch of pepper, they are excellent and their steak cooked perfectly. I'm hungry.
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
The Wendy's 4 for 4 is my go-to meal. I love the burgers. You can tell they are made fresh and with quality ingredients!
Natasha W.
My fiancé & I LOVE Wendy's. The renovations have been awesome. I always get the baconator & I love their baconator fries.
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
Kinda pricey compared to some fast good places. I like the 2 for $4 meal deal. They're always fast and friendly, though!
Adrian R.
Greeneville, TN
My last visit was great. The cashier at the window was very upbeat and got our order correct. Food was delicious as well.
Lacey M.
Their spicy chicken ceasar salads are delicious and my go to item on their menu. I also love their spicy chicken nuggets.
Haley D.
Conway, SC
I used to work at wendys and I love their food. I ate it just about every day for almost two years. And I still love it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?