BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emily D.
I have went here a lot often. I always get the same thing by they have fgood meat and its actually better than McDonald's
Karen R.
Lewisville, TX
I do like Wendy's but can't always find one as easy as other places. The fries are my favorite. The burgers are good too.
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
Kinda pricey compared to some fast good places. I like the 2 for $4 meal deal. They're always fast and friendly, though!
Bri C.
Elizabeth, NJ
The burgers are amazing...they taste really fresh and juicy...but its just overall not a healthy place to consume foods.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love the 4 for $4 deal going on right now. Also love Wendy's chili it's such a great addition to a fast food restaurant.
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
They have great food at a reasonable price. They don't always have the nicest workers but great food. I go twice weekly.
Meagan C.
I loved the 4 for $4 deal Wendy's had going on! I love their chicken nuggets paired with barbecue sauce! A great pairing!
Shyanne G.
It's an okay place to eat. Their asiago grilled chicken sandwich is life. Defiantly better than McDonald's by a million.
Lacey M.
Their spicy chicken ceasar salads are delicious and my go to item on their menu. I also love their spicy chicken nuggets.
Dayanaira M.
my favorite place to go to eat the salad are just perfect and the client service is the best part , very affordable price
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?