BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Haley D.
Conway, SC
I used to work at wendys and I love their food. I ate it just about every day for almost two years. And I still love it.
Nicole H.
Okeechobee, FL
Always fresh, never frozen. This is one of the only places I'll eat a burger. I've never had a bad experience at Wendy's.
Amanda H.
Hanahan, SC
I went to Wendy's today and ordered the 4 for $4 double stack meal. A lot of food for the money. Good for 1 or 2 people.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. My favorite thing to get is the Asiago ranch chicken club sandwich.
Darci V.
Greenville, Ms
Love Wendy's and I really love their 4 for $4 and if I am not getting that then I am getting the spicy chicken sandwich.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love the 4 for $4 deal going on right now. Also love Wendy's chili it's such a great addition to a fast food restaurant.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
4 for 4 is perfect. All you can want in food. I love their baked potato also. Almost anything on the menu is pretty good.
Meagan C.
I loved the 4 for $4 deal Wendy's had going on! I love their chicken nuggets paired with barbecue sauce! A great pairing!
Kimberly B.
5 stars for Wendies! Their food is great and almost always fresh! The quality of the food is definitely what you pay for.
Jada W.
Philadelphia , PA
i like wendys but I'm starting to prefer other fast food restaurants such as chick fil a. I would still eat here though.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?