BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Brittani E.
Bancroft, WV
Wendy's has the freshest food around . It is so good and they have fast great service . The bacon they use is so very good.
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
best fast food place i always get there #5 its just my favorite and i get it every Thursday gotta watch those high calories
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I love there burgers because it's made out of real beef so when I cheat a diet I feel a little bit better about cheating it
Anabel M.
Chili!!!! Is my favorite. Quite nice place to have lunch. Their salads are the best. Love it so much. Highly recommend it.
Randa S.
Tallapoosa, GA
Good value for the quality of ingredients. Consistent flavors and tastes from store to store. Son could eat here every day
Jaclyn L.
West Lafayette, IN
I prefer Wendy's over any other fast food restaurant. Their ingredients look and taste fresh. High quality for a fair price
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
Great fast food with healthy menu options. Great customer service and fast drive thru lines. Definitely worth stopping by!
David M.
Tucson, AZ
I love their nuggets. Second best fries. But they need variety to their menu. Its always the same ting with the same bread.
Katie L.
Maineville, OH
Wenta french fries are amazing! I love how they are lightly salted! Perfect taste, and with a frosty, they are even better!
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I love Wendy’s. Whenever I’m craving chicken nuggets or a spicy chicken salad, it’s my go to. But bring back spicy nuggets!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?