BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
4 for $4 is AWESOME. I love that I can get full on a small budget! The wait times are always short and food is always hot.
Katelinde D.
The food is great. I've loved everything I've tried..except the fries. Not a fan of those. But everything else is so good!
Ashlie G.
Got to love Wendy's. The frosty is an original. Out of all the fast food places, Wendy's has the best quality of fast food.
Brittany B.
This use to be my favorite when I was a little kid. I always went there like every weekend. There hand burger are so good.
Sarah X.
Fast service, and the 4 for $4 is a great deal. I really like the spicy chicken nuggets and the spicy chicken Caesar salad.
David M.
Tucson, AZ
I love their nuggets. Second best fries. But they need variety to their menu. Its always the same ting with the same bread.
Rachael R.
Lubbock, TX
Service is usually average but the food is great! Especially love the burgers and nuggets. But not a fan of the new fries.
Jamie S.
I really like Wendy's. The food is always fresh. Their fries are great too and have sea salt. I get it about once a month.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I love a 4 for 4 when I’m on the go. By myself or with my kids. But I’m very upset About the stopping of the spicy nuggets
Danielle A.
I just had wendys the other day .The strawberry lemonade is bomb af.i jus ate chicken nuggets and fries and they were good.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?