BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
karen r.
Love going! Great atmosphere, employees are friendly and the food is better than I expected. So fresh it's like it was never frozen! Love the baconator sandwich so fresh and juicy. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jae T.
Shelton, CT
I used to be so obsessed with Wendy’s but now I’m not really interested anymore because lately I have been getting under cook chicken and cold burgers and uncooked. I would only go to there lunch time because any other time it just taste horrible. But I do love their Strawberry lemonade.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaraunt! The french fries taste like actually potatoes and always come out hot! The meat also tastes 100% better than a lot of other meat you get at other fast food places!
Kristin M.
Wendy's is not on every corner like a lot of other fast food chains, but it is worth the drive. The food just plain tastes better! The burgers are juicy and fresh, the chicken is done correctly and not rubbery, and their salads are awesome and not loaded with hidden calories like some other fast food salads are. I prefer Wendy's to most other restaurants in their category. Always worth the trip!
Hannah W.
Danville, VA
I love Wendy's! Their burgers taste so fresh and juicy. Price is a little high but I pay for it cause it's one of my favorite fast food places. Their fries are some of the best too, with the sea salt. Yum!
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Wendy's is awesome I always love the chicken spicy chicken hamburgers are so good and I mean who doesn't love a good old hamburger super good super affordable and it's always super on the go so if you are ever on the go and just passed by Wendy's and grab a hamburger
Jessica M.
Wendy's has a few items that I love to get! But it's always hit and miss. Each Wendy's doesn't have the same quality and I find myself getting old fries or old nuggets sometimes when I come in. It's cheap and good but not always the most fresh. If it was always fresh it might be a different story
Jasmine B.
Their chicken nuggets are number two compared to Chick-fil-A but I do like the amount of coupons available and there reasonable prices. I never tried the burgers but I do like the idea of never frozen beef.
Rebeca R.
My favorite fast food restaurant!! I love the Dave’s single are my favorites burger the flavor is amazing and the price is goood I like also the salad 🥗 the apple pecan it’s my favorite one I go everytime I have a chance
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I love this restaurant because they support The Dave Thomas Foundation which helps with adoption of kids. I also love that they have things other than fries and salad. Wendy's chili is amazing! It's not spicy but it has flavor. I also like that they have baked potatoes as an option.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?