BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Natasha H.
Gresham , OR
Wendy's has the best prices for a fast food chain! And the food is good! My favorite items is the chili and the chicken wraps
Patty D.
Dodge city
My fam loves to eat there and so do I ... but my friend works there and told me it's supper dirty and she saw a rat once ...
Emily B.
The asiago chicken sandwich has my heart, along with the strawberry lemonade drink. Omg. I go probably once a month. So good
Katherine G.
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger is better than any dollar menu item out there! It's my go to cheap burger from a fast food restaurant
Hannah T.
Mechanicsville, MD
I love the #1 (Dave's Single) only place I will purchase a burger other than when I make them at home myself! I love Wendy's!
Brittany B.
This use to be my favorite when I was a little kid. I always went there like every weekend. There hand burger are so good.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Love Wendys! Lots of different chicken and beef options for whatever you may be in the mood for! Also have the BEST frosty!
David M.
Tucson, AZ
I love their nuggets. Second best fries. But they need variety to their menu. Its always the same ting with the same bread.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love Wendy's! I love the hamburgers and the French fries are the best. They also have affordable meal prices.
Anabel M.
Chili!!!! Is my favorite. Quite nice place to have lunch. Their salads are the best. Love it so much. Highly recommend it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?